Driving competitiveness with software development and innovative solutioning
Through agile software development and the utilization of best-in-class digital tools, business leaders are well equipped to take on modern challenges and drive competitiveness in today’s fast-paced environment. Armed with these custom and industry-leading solutions, organizations can develop innovative solutions that exceed the demands of their consumers.
Agile principles and best-in-class platforms
LTS develops application programming interface (API)-first solutions that power users through seamless workflows and enhanced experiences while still adhering to 508 compliance standards, security policies, privacy guidelines, and data protection requirements. Our architecture philosophy and design approach focus on flexible solutions that can quickly integrate or adopt new technologies as needed. We also optimize Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS), Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms to accommodate changes in customer business needs in a modular fashion. Some of our services include:
- Application design and development
- Application modernization
- Enterprise systems architecture
- Enterprise systems and application cybersecurity
- Applied emerging technologies
- Advanced analytics and data science
We leverage digital solutions and emerging technologies for several federal clients, including:
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD). LTS designs, develops, and maintains a complex service architecture with more than 20 major services, custom software development, and integration of 10 critical COTS/Free Open-Source Software (FOSS) products.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We support major product lines, including software and system architecture, cybersecurity, and release and risk management efforts using Agile software and DevSecOps.
- Veterans Health Administration (VHA). We develop Android and iOS mobile applications that seamless integration into VHA systems architecture. These applications require full-stack development containerization, and advanced analytics.